Tsurumi Pump's 3PN water feature pump is built for years of continuous use in ponds, waterfalls, fountains, and more.
The 3PN features;
- 304 Stainless Steel housing
- Oil-free motor
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Semi-Vortex Impeller
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Volute Housing
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Top Cover
- Capable of Passing 0.4" Solid
- Semi-Vortex Impeller Design is ideal for handling String Algae and Organic Matter & Offers Long Lasting Durability
- Dual Inside Mechanical Seals with Silicone Carbide Faces Provide the longest life compared to lesser expensive Ceramic Faced seals.
- Tsurumi Pump's Patented Oil Lifter Provides continuous Lubrication of the seal faces even low oil situations.
- Discharge Size (in.): 2
- Horsepower: 1/3
- Phase: Single
- Voltage/Amps: 115V/4.6A
- Cable Length (ft.): 20
- Dimension (W x D x H, in.): 9 x 6 x 14
- Pump Weight (lbs.): 16
This pump is recommended for applications with 11'-23' of vertical head (discharge water travel). Please refer to the Flow Chart Image to find the Optimal Efficiency for your application. Purchasing a pump that will have its best efficiency in your application will ensure long lasting reliability and lower electrical operational costs.
All Tsurumi Water Feature Pumps have a 2-Year Warranty.